Certified Functional Naturopath
Who is this course for?
- the passionate natural health advocate seeking a professional working knowledge of how to address the types of dis-ease
- medical professionals wanting to increase their knowledge of how to minimize the need and effects of medications on the body
- individuals interested in learning holistic health protocols using natural products to support and rebalance the body
EPIC FOUNDATION (Modified Version)
- Anatomy &Physiology
→Over 30 Eating Strategies
→Delivery Systems of Nutrients
→Chemistry of Man-Body &
→Collagen Peptide Therapy
→Water Quality and Variations
→Air Quality Determinations
- Pillars of Health
- Introduction to Homotoxicology
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Energy / Fatigue
- Gall Bladder
- Heart & Circulation
- Joint Issues
- Stress & Anxiety
Tools & Techniques
- Enzyme Therapy
- Face, Tongue, Nails
- Functional Blood Panels
- IV Therapy
- MRT / Kinesiology
- Chakras- The Lords Prayer
- Organs Emotions
Experienced and Proficient PROFESSIONAL
- Don’t fear a medical diagnosis. Learn the systems involved! Ever wanted to know the top dis-eases and the body systems they belong to? Join our Nurse Practitioner as she explains the Allopathic view, and integrate it with natural options.
- How to use Iridology to triangulate imbalances! Yes, we are asking you to look into our eyes to see the color, to see the markings, and quite frankly, just be able to see, so join us and we will teach you some shortcuts to triangulating with Iridology and know what is going on in your body.
- Utilizing Muscle Response Therapy beyond supplement needs! There is no mystery here. Your body is talking, by responding to what you are feeding it beyond food, so learn how to give it what, and how much it wants so that you can be on your way to greatness!
Family Health COMMANDER and Believer
- How to use the body to help discern food sensitivities! Take me out to the ball game, buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks… wait, NO! Root, root, root for your body by winning the food sensitivity game with no strikes out!
- Nutrition tips that are helpful for energy / fatigue! Food is energy, and you’re not feeling it? Learn helpful tips to make your nutrition plan work for you, and get back to living life in the fast lane!!
Savvy Supporter and Knowledge Seeker
- Learn about Food Allergies and their neutralizing nutritional antidotes! Antidote? For Food? You’d think we’re talking poison… well, really, we are, because certain foods poison certain bodies. Learn how to neutralize the effects of food allergies effectively.
- How your social style grid impacts anxiety and depression! Learn about the link between depression, anxiety, and your social style. Learn to love yourself, forgive others, and be okay with being EPIC! It’s the least we can do.
- Counterbalancing nutrient deficiencies created by prescription medicines! Taking that prescription pill may help you feel better now… but be sure you are supporting your body against the small print side-effects that you were told about after you sold your kidney to pay your deductible.
- Certified Functional Naturopath (CFN)
This is an online course equivalent to 290 Credit Hours* – Bachelor Degree Level.
LIFETIME Access! Learn at your own pace.
Online (zoom) or LIVE event Challenge Exam- Certificate MAILED upon completion – or – Alternative 10 intern clinic hours with confirmation document.
290 Credit Hours at only $10.00/ credit hour
Personalized certificate/diploma MAILED upon completion
Completion Estimate – 6 – 14 months
CNHP Designation / Certificate also Available
In the future, if you decide to go for Academy Epic’s comprehensive CAHP Program, 50% of your investment can be credited toward your purchase.
Certified Functional Naturopath
290 Credit Hours* = $2997.00 (PIF) = $10.00/credit hour
Frequently Asked Questions:
*Is it true that Naturopaths are not allowed in some places?
YES—It is a Designation Course that has different requirements in different places in the world. Currently, there are 22 states* in the U.S., that allow the Naturopath Designation. We always advise folks to research ‘their’ home state rules & regulations. But, we will also ADD: Our course designations of CNHP – Certified Natural Health Practitioner and our premier CAHP – Complimentary Alternative Health Practitioner have grown in practical use and popularity due to some regulatory restrictions such as mentioned above.